Étude High School
Current Students & Families
We have a busy and vibrant learning community. Please use our Community Page for information from our main office, our Blog for updates on student projects and events, and our Calendar to plan ahead. Skyward is now our student information system.
SUMMER OFFICE HOURS : June 11th - August 31st | Monday - Friday 7:45 am - 4:15 pm
REGISTRATION DATES & TIMES: August 7th - 12:00 - 6:00pm & August 8th - 7:30am - 12:00
REGISTRATION DATES & TIMES: Registration is a required step for all families. Online registration is available starting August 1st. New students and those wanting to register in our office can do so during the following times: August 7th - 12:00 - 6:00pm & August 8th - 7:30am - 12:00
- Daily School Schedule: Étude Middle School & Étude High School
- School Calendar
- School Supply List: Étude Middle School & Étude High School. (Please be advised that next week August 1st through August 5th is a sales tax holiday in Wisconsin and a good opportunity to get school supplies.)
- Lego League Brick Brigade Information (Middle School Only)
- Picture Day: Étude Middle School & Étude High School. Picture Day is September 4th, the first day of school. Orders can also be done online.
- Information on the Shoreline Metro Bussing (Free)
- School Lunch Information
- Free and Reduced Lunch Forms
- Online Registration Instructions
SHORELINE METRO: Beginning July 2nd, all students can ride the city bus for free! No school ID needed until October. Our school is one block from the transfer point and accessible by every route. (Route Map) Please consider taking the bus to meet us this summer for Maker Break and this fall as your ride to school!
PICTURE DAY: Tuesday, September 4th. Online ordering is available here.
SASD families interested in enrolling their child at Étude High School for the 2018-19 school year should complete an Intradistrict/Charter School Transfer Request Form. Families residing outside the SASD should complete an Open Enrollment Application online. Please visit the SASD Enrollment Page for more information or contact our enrollment coordinator, Erica Brown, at firstname.lastname@example.org.