Today Mosaic students shared what they have been working on in their second seminar of the day. An all school tour through seminar rooms allowed students to present their learning to the school community, and get a glimpse of what their classmates have been doing in other seminar classes.
- In Drama students performed their play, A Case for Two Detectives.
- Three groups performed cover songs from the Ensemble seminar.
- In the cafeteria students from Visual Storytelling discussed the silhouettes they created and put up on the walls.
- Creative Writing students had the opportunity to read some of their own work to the school.
- Yoga students also shared yoga sequencing videos they created.
Next week students will have a similar experience, as students share out what they have been doing in their project seminars, the first seminar of the day. In the future Share Out Mornings will transition into public Exhibition of Learnings for the entire Mosaic community, including friends and family.